If you have recently made the switch from traditional tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, then it is highly possible that you have done your homework and researched all about the latter. If this is the case, then you might have read terms that you are not accustomed to such as e-liquids, e-juices, propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), and throat hit. If you have learned about the first four terms already, you will be happy to know that in this article, we will provide you with all the essential answers to the question that you might have which is: what is throat hit?
All About Throat Hit
So what is throat hit? As implied by its term, a throat hit is the sensation that you will feel when you are taking a puff on your electronic cigarette. This is the sensation on the back of your throat and in your lungs created by the nicotine that you inhale. To those who are new to the world of cigarette smoking, a throat hit is actually a mild irritation, but to long-term smokers, this is something that they are already accustomed to and are always looking for.
If you enjoy this sensation, it is highly possible that you will not get the throat hit that you so want and expect when you purchase an e-liquid that contains a lower level of nicotine concentration. Worse, if you try out an e-liquid that has no nicotine content at all, you will find the smoking experience very strange since you will feel like you are just inhaling air. This is why it is important that you take the time to learn about the best manufacturers and suppliers of high quality e-liquids aside from knowing the answer to your question: what is throat hit?
Levels of Nicotine Concentration for the Best Throat Hit
As mentioned above, e-liquids that contain low levels of nicotine concentration may not provide you with the throat hit that you are expecting. This is why you have to get as much information as you can about the recommended levels of nicotine concentration for the best throat hit aside from answering your question: what is throat hit? So what are the levels of nicotine concentration that you should get in order for you to have the best throat hit experience? While the answers may vary depending on your personal preference and your smoking requirements, here are some of what we recommend:
Nicotine Concentration of 8mg and above – If you are accustomed to this level of nicotine concentration, then this is the right one for you. This level will already provide you with the best throat hit and anything less will make you feel like you are not inhaling anything at all.
Nicotine Concentration of 16mg and above – This level of nicotine concentration is ideal for you if you like something more than what the 8mg and above levels can give you.
Nicotine Concentration of 24mg and above – If you are a really solid and heavy smoker, anything less than a nicotine concentration of 24mg will not satisfy your smoking cravings.
Factors that Determine the Quality of a Throat Hit
It is also important to understand that there are several factors that can affect the quality of the throat hit that you will experience every time that you take a puff on your electronic cigarette. It is wise to learn all about these factors in order for you to make your smoking experience better and more enjoyable. The most important factors that can significantly affect how good or how weak the throat hit you will get include the following:
The Quality of the E-Liquid - This is the most important factor, since the quality of the e-liquid will greatly affect how strong the throat hit you will experience is.
The Nicotine Dosage in the E-Liquid - This is already given, and as mentioned above, the higher the nicotine dosage is, the stronger the throat hit will be.
The Condition of the Electronic Cigarette and Its Parts – The condition of your electronic cigarette and all of its components also play a significant role in how weak or strong the throat hit will be. This is why it is important that you take good care of your e cigarette if you want to always be able to enjoy the perfect throat hit.
The Technique of Smoking - Smoking electronic cigarettes is different from smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes. It may take you some time to learn the best technique of smoking your e cigarette, but you should be patient, as this is also a factor that influences the quality of throat hit you will get.
How to Find the Right E-Liquid for the Best Throat Hit
Now that we have covered most of the answers to your question: “what is throat hit?“, you might be wondering how you will be able to find the right e-liquid that will provide you with the best throat hit. One of the best things that you can do in order to avoid wasting your time and your money on low quality e-liquids that will make you feel as if you are not inhaling anything at all is to read as much reviews as you can. There are many websites and forums that provide unbiased and useful reviews and information about the best e-liquids, so make sure to read these before you purchase an e-liquid.
Featured New Reviews & Posts
- 29 Jul 2014The Benefits Linked With Smoking Electronic CigarettesV2 Cigs Markdowns; A Project To Introduce The Globe’S Newest Smoking Technique exactly how the... 1 Comment
- 13 Dec 2013E-Liquid in America – A Candid Look at Standards and RegulationMusings On The Topic Of Mandatory And Voluntary Regulation In The Production Of Electronic Cigarette...
- 15 Aug 2012Pure Liquid NicotineThings To Know About Pure Liquid Nicotine For those who are not quite aware of the uses of pure liqu...
- 28 Aug 2014E-liquid Most Recommended by Newport Smokers For Those Going Smoke-FreeE-liquid Most Recommended by Newport Smokers For Those Going Smoke-Free If you are a Newport smoker,...
- 28 Aug 2014Did You Smoke Parliament? These E-Liquids Will Help Ease Your Transition To VapingE-liquids for Parliament Brand Smokers The Parliament cigarette brand, from tobacco leviathan Philip...
- 11 Sep 2014Best E-liquid Flavors ‘Kool’ Smokers Will Like BestThe History of Menthol Cigarettes Menthol cigarettes are flavored by the compound “menth...
- 11 Sep 2014Best E-liquid Flavors for Salem Smokers Ready To Make The SwitchAre you looking to switch your e-liquid flavor? What many e-cigarette smokers do not realize the rig...
- 11 Sep 2014Top E-liquids for Benson & Hedges Smokers Now VapingProduct description: E-Liquid is something to take as an alternative to smoking. You’re not ac...
- 13 Aug 2012What Are PG and VGWhat are PG and VG? If you are new to the world of electronic cigarette smoking, it is highly possib...
- 13 Aug 2012What Is Throat Hit?If you have recently made the switch from traditional tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, t...
- 20 Aug 2012E-Liquid vs E-JuiceIf you are new to the world of ‘electronic cigarettes’ and ‘vaping’ you are...
- 28 Aug 2014Recommended E-liquid Flavors for New Vapers Who Smoked Gauloises Cigarettes
- 04 Aug 2014The Ultimate Quest for the All Day Vape
- 15 Aug 2012Dekang E Liquids
- 15 Aug 2012E-Liquid Recipes
- 13 Aug 2012Vapor4Life Nobacco USA E Liquid
- 13 Aug 2012Best E Liquid Suppliers
- 13 Aug 2012Halo E Juice Review
- 12 Aug 2012Altsmoke High Calibre E-Liquid Review
- 12 Aug 2012Marlboro E Liquid Flavors
- 12 Aug 2012E-liquid Planet Review